"No Shoes, No Shirt, No Problems" is a song written by Casey Beathard, and recorded by American country music singer Kenny Chesney. It was released in May 2003 as the fifth and final single and title track from his album of the same name. It peaked at number 2 on the Billboard Hot Country Singles & Tracks chart in 2003.
The protagonist is being run ragged by his job and fantasizes about going to a tropical place where there's "No boss, no clock, no stress, and no dress code".
The music video was directed by Shaun Silva and released in mid-2003.
"No Shoes, No Shirt, No Problems" debuted at number 57 on the U.S. Billboard Hot Country Songs chart for the week of May 24, 2003.
- ^ Whitburn, Joel (2008). Hot Country Songs 1944 to 2008. Record Research, Inc. p. 91. ISBN 0-89820-177-2.
- ^ "Kenny Chesney – Chart history" Billboard Hot Country Songs for Kenny Chesney.
- ^ "Kenny Chesney – Chart history" Billboard Hot 100 for Kenny Chesney.
- ^ "Best of 2003: Country Songs". Billboard. Prometheus Global Media. 2003. Retrieved July 13, 2012.
- ^ "American single certifications – Kenny Chesney – No Shoes, No Shirt, No Problems". Recording Industry Association of America. Retrieved October 26, 2012. If necessary, click Advanced, then click Format, then select Single, then click SEARCH