No Stone Unturned
This article needs additional citations for verification. (June 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|No Stone Unturned|
|Compilation album by The Rolling Stones|
|Released||5 October 1973|
|Producer||Andrew Loog Oldham|
|The Rolling Stones compilations chronology|
No Stone Unturned is a compilation album by The Rolling Stones released in 1973. Eight of the twelve tracks had been previously released on single b-sides in the United Kingdom, and the rest had been released on EPs.
The song Sad Day was released as a single from the album.
All songs composed by Mick Jagger and Keith Richards except as noted.
- Side one
- "Poison Ivy" (Version 2) (Jerry Leiber, Mike Stoller)
- "The Singer Not The Song"
- "Surprise Surprise"
- "Child of the Moon"
- "Stoned" (Nanker Phelge)
- "Sad Day"
- Side two
- "Money" (Berry Gordy Jr., Janie Bradford)
- "I'm Moving On" (Live) (Hank Snow)
- "2120 South Michigan Avenue" (short version) (Phelge)
- "Long Long While"
- "Who's Driving Your Plane?"