No Surrender (2010)
|No Surrender (2010)|
Promotional poster featuring Mr. Anderson
|Promotion||Total Nonstop Action Wrestling|
|Date||September 5, 2010|
|No Surrender chronology|
No Surrender (2010) was a professional wrestling pay-per-view event produced by Total Nonstop Action Wrestling (TNA), which took place on September 5, 2010 at the Impact Zone in Orlando, Florida. It was the sixth event under the No Surrender chronology and the ninth event of the 2010 TNA pay-per-view schedule.
No Surrender featured eight professional wrestling matches that involved different wrestlers from pre-existing scripted feuds and storylines. Wrestlers portrayed villains, heroes, or less distinguishable characters in the scripted events that built tension and culminated in a wrestling match or series of matches.
|1||The Motor City Machine Guns (c) (Alex Shelley and Chris Sabin) defeated Generation Me (Jeremy Buck and Max Buck)[Note 1]||Tag Team match for the TNA World Tag Team Championship||12:51|
|2||Douglas Williams (c) defeated Sabu||Singles match for the TNA X Division Championship||11:13|
|3||Velvet Sky defeated Madison Rayne||Singles match||04:43|
|4||Abyss defeated Rhino||Falls Count Anywhere match||12:40|
|5||Jeff Jarrett and Samoa Joe defeated Kevin Nash and Sting by technical knockout||Tag Team match||06:12|
|6||A.J. Styles defeated Tommy Dreamer||"I Quit" match||16:30|
|7||Jeff Hardy vs. Kurt Angle ended in a time limit draw||Semi-Finals of the TNA World Heavyweight Championship Tournament ; If Angle had lost, he would have retired from wrestling||30:00|
|8||Mr. Anderson defeated D'Angelo Dinero||Semi-Finals of the TNA World Heavyweight Championship Tournament||17:22|
- "No Surrender 2010". Pro Wrestling History. Retrieved 2010-09-13.
- "No Surrender at In Demand.com". In Demand. Retrieved 2010-08-02.
- "Anthem, Impact announce Global Wrestling Network launch". Retrieved 20 March 2018.
- Grabianowski, Ed. "How Pro Wrestling Works". HowStuffWorks, Inc. Discovery Communications. Retrieved 2014-03-02.
- "No Surrender: Sept 5 Live On PPV". Total Nonstop Action Wrestling. Retrieved 2010-08-09.
- "Match lineup". Total Nonstop Action Wrestling. Retrieved 2010-08-09.
- "TNA No Surrender 2010 « Events Database « CAGEMATCH - The Internet Wrestling Database". www.cagematch.net. Retrieved 2019-02-14.
- "No Surrender Pay-Per-View Results". Total Nonstop Action Wrestling. Retrieved 2010-09-05.
|This professional wrestling-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|