From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Noah (film))
|Look up Noah in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Noah is a prophet in the Abrahamic religions who built an ark to save each kind of animal from the Deluge.
Noah may also refer to:
- Noah (name), a given name and surname (including a list of people with this name)
- King Noah, a wicked Nephite king from the Book of Mormon who burned the prophet Abinadi at the stake
- Noah, an early Jaredite king in the Book of Mormon
- Noah, one of the daughters of Zelophehad
- Noah (American painter) (born 1971), American artist
Films and television
- Noah (1998 film), a 1998 TV film directed by Ken Kwapis
- Noah (TV series), a 2010 Philippine TV series
- Noah (2014 film), a 2014 theatrical film directed by Darren Aronofsky
- The boss of the Big Five in Season 3 of the second series of Yu-Gi-Oh!
- The primary antagonists of the D.Gray-man fictional universe [manga/anime] refer to themselves as the Noah Clan ("Noah no Ichizoku")
- Noah (The Walking Dead), a character from the television series The Walking Dead
- Noah (band), an Indonesian band
- Noah (duo), a Danish musical duo
- Noah (Noah album), 2013 debut album of duo Noah above
- Noah (The Bob Seger System album) (1969)
- Noah (Noah Stewart album) (2012)
- "Noah", a song by Harry Belafonte
- "Noah", a song by David and the Giants
- A common collective name for the three sketches about Noah by Bill Cosby from his 1963 album Bill Cosby Is a Very Funny Fellow...Right!
- NOAH, Danish affiliate of Friends of the Earth Europe
- National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration, a scientific agency from the United States
- National Office of Animal Health, a UK trade association
- National Organization for Albinism and Hypopigmentation
- Northeast Oklahoma Association of Homeschools, a Tulsa, Oklahoma sports organization
- Pro Wrestling Noah, a professional wrestling promotion based in Japan
- Noah (sura), the 71st chapter of the Quran
- Noah, Tennessee, an unincorporated community
- Noah grape, a wine grape
- Toyota Noah, a vehicle model
- Noé (Noah), a play by André Obey
- Noach (parsha), a parshah or portion in the annual Jewish cycle of Torah reading
- Noa (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Noah.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.