Schnapp at the 2017 San Diego Comic-Con
|Born||October 3, 2004|
Scarsdale, New York 
Noah Schnapp (born October 3, 2004) is an American actor. He is best known for portraying Will Byers in the Netflix science fiction horror web television series Stranger Things. His other acting roles include the voice of Charlie Brown in the animated movie The Peanuts Movie and Roger Donovan in Steven Spielberg's historical drama film Bridge of Spies.
Schnapp was born in Scarsdale, New York to Mitchell and Karine Schnapp. He has a twin sister named Chloe. Schnapp's family is from Montreal, Quebec, Canada and he has Canadian citizenship. He is Jewish. Schnapp's desire for acting started when he was about 5 years old after watching the Broadway production of Annie. He performed acting roles in school and community plays. When he was eight years old, his acting teacher suggested he go professional. Schnapp's parents enrolled him in an acting program at Westchester's Star Kidz with coach Alyson Isbrandtsen who soon referred him to MKS&D Talent Management for career opportunities.
Schnapp voiced the lead character, Charlie Brown, in 2015's The Peanuts Movie. Schnapp's first acting role was in Steven Spielberg's historical drama film Bridge of Spies, along with Tom Hanks. In 2016 Schnapp was cast as Will Byers in the first season of Netflix science fiction horror web television series Stranger Things. It was reported that according to his contract, Schnapp received US$10,000 per episode in season 1 of Stranger Things with 5 episodes guaranteed. He was promoted to series regular for the second season of Stranger Things, which premiered on October 27, 2017. Schnapp is set to return in the third season of Stranger Things, expected to be released in 2019.
|2015||Bridge of Spies||Roger Donovan|
|2015||The Peanuts Movie||Charlie Brown (voice)|
|2016||The Angry Birds Movie||Jay (voice)||Uncredited|
|2016||The Circle||Lucas||Short film|
|2017||We Only Know So Much||Otis Copeland||Post-Production|
|2018||The Legends of Hallowaiian||Kai (voice)||Direct-to-Video |
|2018||Waiting for Anya||Jo||Post-production|
|2018||Intensive Care||TJ Swift||Pre-Production|
|2016–present||Stranger Things||Will Byers||Main Role; 17 episodes|
|2015||The Peanuts Movie: Snoopy's Grand Adventure||Charlie Brown||Voice only|
|2016||"LA Devotee"||"Panic! at the Disco"||Cast|
Awards and nominations
|2017||Young Artist Awards||Best Performance in a Digital TV Series or Film – Young Actor||Stranger Things||Nominated|||
|2017||Screen Actors Guild Awards||Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Drama Series||Won|||
|2018||Screen Actors Guild Awards||Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Drama Series||Nominated|||
|2018||MTV Movie & TV Awards||Best Frightened Performance||Won|||
|Best On-Screen Team (with Gaten Matarazzo, Finn Wolfhard, Caleb McLaughlin and Sadie Sink)||Nominated|||
- Cudzinowski, Matt (October 27, 2017). "Off the ice with… Noah Schnapp". NHL. Retrieved August 1, 2018.
- "Celeb birthdays for the week of Oct. 1-7". Ottawa Citizen. Archived from the original on October 25, 2017. Retrieved October 24, 2017.
- Andreeva, Nellie (August 20, 2015). "Duffer Bros. Netflix Supernatural Drama Series Sets Young Cast, Gets Title". Deadline Hollywood. Retrieved August 24, 2015.
- "THE PEANUTS MOVIE Cast Announced". Business Wire (Press release). November 27, 2014. Retrieved November 27, 2014.
- Herman, James Patrick (September 15, 2016). "EXCLUSIVE: 'Stranger Things' Star Noah Schnapp Talks Steven Spielberg, Justice for Barb and Season 2". Deadline Hollywood. Retrieved September 18, 2016.
- bradlow, Lisa Coleman (November 13, 2015). "You're a good man, Noah Schnapp". The Scarsdale Inquirer. Retrieved August 1, 2018.
- Nededog, Jethro (September 17, 2016). "Here's what the young breakout stars of Netflix's 'Stranger Things' look like in real life". www.businessinsider.com. Retrieved August 1, 2018.
- Agius, Nicola (September 1, 2016). "Actor who plays Will Byers in Stranger Things received a very hefty pay cheque". Mirror. Retrieved August 2, 2018.
- "Stranger Things actor Will Byers made stacks for going missing". www.tmz.com. August 31, 2016. Retrieved August 2, 2018.
- Bradley, Laura (December 13, 2016). "What Millie Bobby Brown Really Wants from Stranger Things Season 2". Vanity Fair. Vanity Fair. Retrieved January 2, 2016.
All of the original Stranger Things kids will also return
- Brownstein, Bill (November 6, 2015). "A chat with Noah Schnapp, the 11-year-old Montrealer who voices Charlie Brown in The Peanuts Movie". National Post.
- "'Stranger Things' season 3 is coming! Here's everything we know so far". Wbrc. Archived from the original on June 19, 2018.
- "Watch 'The Legend of Hallowaiian' Exclusively on DIRECTV CINEMA". about.att.com. Retrieved 2018-11-17.
- "The Legend Of Hallowaiian". Film Threat. 2018-10-24. Retrieved 2018-11-17.
- The Legend of Hallowaiian (2018), retrieved 2018-11-17
- "Waiting for Anya". Retrieved May 14, 2018.
- "38th Annual Awards". Young Artist Association. Archived from the original on February 2, 2017. Retrieved January 7, 2018.
- Nolfi, Joely (December 14, 2016). "SAG Awards nominations 2017: See the full list". Entertainment Weekly.
- Gonzalez, Sandra (17 January 2018). "The full list of the 2018 SAG Awards nominees". CNN. CNN. Retrieved January 24, 2018.
- "Noah Schnapp Takes His Shot With Zendaya During His Acceptance Speech".
- "MTV Movie & TV Awards 2018 winners: Stranger Things and Black Panther dominate". 19 June 2018.
|This article about an actor is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|