His book, The Escape Artists: How Obama's Team Fumbled the Recovery was released in February 2012. Based on more than 250 interviews combined with the author's own opinions it tells about the Obama administration's economic team and their handling of the economic recovery.
- Noam Scheiber CNBC. Retrieved 12 November 2013.
- Jewish Journal: "What will New Republic exodus mean for American Jewish thought?" by Anthony Weiss December 9, 2014
- Rhodes Trust Chooses 32 As Scholars New York Times. 8 December 1997. Retrieved 12 November 2013
- Michiko Kakutani (27 February 2012) Obama’s Economists, Not Stimulating Enough New York Times. Retrieved 12 November 2013
- Noam Scheiber (10 February 2012). "Obama's Worst Year: The inside story of his brush with political disaster.". The New Republic. Retrieved 2012-02-19.
|This article about an American journalist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|