Noapara metro station
|Kolkata Metro station|
A train approaching Noapara metro station.
|Location||Akshay Kumar Mukherjee Road, Noapara|
|Owned by||Kolkata Metro|
|Platforms||2 Side platforms and 1 Island platform|
|Tracks||4 (2 more tracks lead to the depot)|
|Opened||13 July 2013|
|Electrified||750 V DC Third Rail|
Noapara Metro Station is the newest and largest station of the Kolkata Metro situated in Noapara. It opened on 10 July 2013 with limited facilities. These include four platforms with lengths of 182 meters, unlike other Kolkata Metro stations. and it will cater the communities of Baranagar, Sinthee, Tobin Road, Dum Dum Cantonment and Durganagar. The station has 2 stories, with 6 escalators and 4 elevators. There are also 31 CCTV cameras for increased security. The Kolkata Metro owns a 147-acre carshed for maintenance and storage of rakes immediate east of the station.
List of available ATM at Noapara metro station are,
- Gupta, Jayanta (21 November 2012). "March 2013 date for Noapara Metro". Times of India. Retrieved 30 May 2013.
- Gupta, Jayanta (25 May 2013). "Noapara metro opening expected by month's end". Times of India. Retrieved 30 May 2013.
- Banerjee, Tamaghna (11 March 2013). "Noapara Metro from April". The Telegraph. Retrieved 30 May 2013.
- Chakroborty, Ajanta (25 December 2012). "From April, fly to Naoapara from Garia in 54 mins flat". Times of India. Retrieved 30 May 2013.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Kolkata Metro.|
- Kolkata/Northern fringes travel guide from Wikivoyage
- Official Website for line 1
- UrbanRail.Net – descriptions of all metro systems in the world, each with a schematic map showing all stations.
- Google. "Noapara metro station" (Map). Google Maps. Google.
|This article about a railway station in the Indian state of West Bengal is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|