Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up nob in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Nob may refer to:
- Nob, Israel, a place in the vicinity of Jerusalem
- Nederlandse Onderwatersport Bond, the Dutch Underwater Federation, member of the CMAS
- Non-occluded baculovirus, a genus of virus
- Newell's Old Boys, Argentine football team
- NoB (born 1964), Japanese singer Nobuo Yamada
- Nob Yoshigahara (1936–2004), Japanese puzzle-maker
- Nob Hill, San Francisco, a neighborhood in the California city
- "one for his nob", a score in cribbage
- A person of social standing (cf. nobility)
- Derogatory term for a man's penis, typically used as an insult in the UK and Ireland
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Nob.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.