3D model (Jmol)
|Molar mass||402.40 g·mol−1|
Except where otherwise noted, data are given for materials in their standard state (at 25 °C [77 °F], 100 kPa).
|what is ?)(|
Nobiletin was found to have anti-inflammatory and anti-tumor invasion, proliferation, and metastasis in vitro and in animal studies. Nobiletin was also found to potentially inhibit cartilage degradation.
Nobiletin was shown to augment AMPA receptor activity and long-term potentiation in cell culture. Synergistic chemopreventive effects of nobiletin and atorvastatin has been described in on colon carcinogenesis.
- Nagase H, Yamakuni T, Matsuzaki K, Maruyama Y, Kasahara J, Hinohara Y, Kondo S, Mimaki Y, Sashida Y, Tank AW, Fukunaga K, Ohizumi Y (2005). "Mechanism of Neurotrophic Action of Nobiletin in PC12D Cells". Biochemistry. American Chemical Society. 44 (42): 13683–13691. doi:10.1021/bi050643x. ISSN 0006-2960. PMID 16229458.
Nobiletin is a nonpeptide compound with a low molecular weight from a citrus fruit and has the activity to rescue bulbectomy-induced memory impairment
- Henrotin, Y.; C. Lambert; D. Couchourel; C. Ripoll; E. Chiotelli (January 2011). "Nutraceuticals: do they represent a new era in the management of osteoarthritis? – a narrative review from the lessons taken with five products". Osteoarthritis and Cartilage. 19 (1): 1–21. doi:10.1016/j.joca.2010.10.017. PMID 21035558. Retrieved 2011-12-27.
- Matsuzaki K, Miyazaki K, Sakai S, Yawo H, Nakata N, Moriguchi S, Fukunaga K, Yokosuka A, Sashida Y, Mimaki Y, Yamakuni T, Ohizumi Y (2008). "Nobiletin, a citrus flavonoid with neurotrophic action, augments protein kinase A-mediated phosphorylation of the AMPA receptor subunit, GluR1, and the postsynaptic receptor response to glutamate in murine hippocampus". Eur J Pharmacol. 578 (2-3): 194–200. doi:10.1016/j.ejphar.2007.09.028. PMID 17976577.
- Wu, Xian; Song, Mingyue; Qiu, Peiju; Rakariyatham, Kanyasiri; Li, Fang; Gao, Zili; Cai, Xiaokun; Wang, Minqi; Xu, Fei; Zheng, Jinkai; Xiao, Hang (1 April 2017). "Synergistic chemopreventive effects of nobiletin and atorvastatin on colon carcinogenesis". Carcinogenesis. 38 (4): 455–464. doi:10.1093/carcin/bgx018. ISSN 0143-3334.
- Nobiletin, phytochemicals.info
|This article about a phenol is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|