Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up nobis in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Nobis may refer to:
- Nobis (album), the first studio album by Joel Kanning
- Nobis (bishop) (fl. 9th century), a bishop of St David's
People with the surname
- Johann Nobis (born 1899), Austrian conscientious objector
- Julia Nobis (born 1992), Australian fashion model
- Tommy Nobis (born 1943), former American football player
- Nobi, a Korean word for a system of servitude in place between the 4th and 19th centuries
- Nōbi Plain, large plain in Japan covering an area of approximately 1,800 square kilometres (690 sq mi)
- Non nobis, a short Latin hymn used as a prayer of thanksgiving and expression of humility
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Nobis.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.