This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Traded as||SGX: CGP|
|Founder||Richard Samuel Elman|
|William James Randall (Co-CEO), Jeffrey Scott Frase (Co-CEO)|
|Products||Agriculture, Energy, Metals, Minerals, Logistics|
|Revenue||US$46 billion (2016)|
Number of employees
Noble Group Limited (SGX: CGP) is a commodities trader across a range of industrial and energy products. The company is incorporated in Bermuda and is listed in Singapore. Noble is in financial distress after defaulting on its financial obligations. 
As of March 2018, Noble's bonds are rated D by Moody's and S&P after the company defaulted on its bond interest and principal payment. 
Listed on the Singapore Stock Exchange.
Included in the Fortune 500.
CIC cut its stake to less than 10% in 2014.
Noble's share price tumbled 65% as it was accused of accounting fraud by Iceberg Research, while its credit rating was downgraded to junk. The remaining 49% of its agricultural business was also sold.
Noble recorded net losses of $1.7 billion in 2015.
Noble Group defaulted on both its bond interest and bond principal payment. One of its main shareholders (Goldilocks) is suing the company and its managers for financial misrepresentation.
- "Noble's SGX IPO Prospectus" (PDF). Thisisnoble.com. Retrieved 2015-07-31.
- "CIC Buys 15% Stake in Noble Group to Gain Commodities". Bloomberg.com. Retrieved 2015-07-31.
- "Proposed Merge". Infopub.sgx.com. Retrieved 2015-07-31.
- "China's COFCO to pay $1.5 billion for stake in Noble's agribusiness". Reuters.com. Retrieved 2015-07-31.
- "Noble rating cut to 'junk' as commodities continue to tumble". SCMP. Retrieved 23 May 2017.
- "Ex-Noble Group's CEO Alireza Sues Founder Elman for $58 Million". Bloomberg.com. 2017-06-14. Retrieved 2017-10-21.