This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Traded as||SGX: N21|
|Richard Samuel Elman (Chairman), William James Randall (Co-CEO), Jeffrey Scott Frase (Co-CEO)|
|Products||Agriculture, Energy, Metals, Minerals, Logistics|
|Revenue||US$ $85.8 billion  (2014)|
Number of employees
Noble Group Limited (SGX: N21) manages a portfolio of global supply chains covering a range of industrial and energy products. Operating from over 60 locations and employing more than 40 nationalities, Noble facilitates the marketing, processing, financing and transportation of essential raw materials. Sourcing bulk commodities from low cost regions such as South America, South Africa, Australia and Indonesia, the Group supplies high growth demand markets, particularly in Asia and the Middle East. The company is ranked number 76 in the 2014 Fortune Global 500. The company is currently incorporated in Singapore.
Listed on the Singapore Stock Exchange.
Included in the Fortune 500.
CIC cut its stake to less than 10% in 2014.
Noble's share price tumbled 65% as it suffered from shortselling attacks, while its credit rating was downgraded to junk. The remaining 49% of its agricultural business was also sold.
Noble recorded net losses of $1.7 billion in 2015.
- "NOBLE GROUP LTD (NOBL:Singapore): Financial Statements - Businessweek". Bloomberg.com. Retrieved 2015-07-31.
- "Noble Group - Global 500 2014". Fortune.com. Retrieved 2015-07-31.
- "Noble's SGX IPO Prospectus" (PDF). Thisisnoble.com. Retrieved 2015-07-31.
- "CIC Buys 15% Stake in Noble Group to Gain Commodities". Bloomberg.com. Retrieved 2015-07-31.
- "Proposed Merge". Infopub.sgx.com. Retrieved 2015-07-31.
- "China's COFCO to pay $1.5 billion for stake in Noble's agribusiness". Reuters.com. Retrieved 2015-07-31.
- SCMP http://www.scmp.com/business/companies/article/1896650/noble-rating-cut-junk-commodities-continue-tumble?utm_source=edm&utm_medium=edm&utm_content=20151231&utm_campaign=scmp_today. Retrieved 30 December 2015. Missing or empty