|Traded as||OTCQB: NROM|
Number of locations
|Paul W. Mobley, Chairman of the Board and Chief Financial Officer |
|Products||Pizza, salads, subs|
|Revenue||$ 17,469,300 (2008)|
Noble Roman's was founded at Indiana University in 1972.
During the 2010s, Noble Roman's started to move away from selling pizzas in the traditional sit down and delivery restaurants to focus in selling reheat and serve products in supermarkets and later hot products for eating inside supermarket cafes, such as at Marsh Supermarkets. During this time, Noble Roman's had 800 franchised locations plus contracts to sell pizzas in 2,000 supermarkets.
In November 2014, Scott Mobley replaced his father, Paul Mobley, as president and CEO while the elder remained chairman.
- Andrews, Greg (January 30, 2016). "Believers in Noble Roman's see groceries as super market". Indianapolis Business Journal.
- Noble Roman's Form 10-Q (Report). U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission. March 31, 2008.
- Noble Roman's, Inc. - Company Profile Snapshot
- "About Noble Roman's Inc". Noble Roman.
- Schouten, Cory (March 12, 2011). "Noble Roman's expands grocery offerings to boost bottom line". Indianapolis Business Journal.
- "Marsh Supermarkets". Food and Drink Magazine. April 25, 2016.
- Sikich, Chris (May 12, 2014). "Marsh to open 1st new Downtown Indianapolis grocery in 30 years". Indianapolis Star.
- "Management Structure; Continues Current Strategy Unaltered". PR Newswire (Press release). November 20, 2014.
|This US-based restaurant or restaurant chain article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|