Noble Township, Cass County, Indiana
Location of Noble Township in Cass County
|• Type||Indiana township|
|• Total||26.21 sq mi (67.87 km2)|
|• Land||26.05 sq mi (67.47 km2)|
|• Water||0.16 sq mi (0.4 km2)|
|Elevation||751 ft (229 m)|
|• Density||75/sq mi (29/km2)|
|GNIS feature ID||453669|
Noble Township covers an area of 26.21 square miles (67.9 km2); 0.16 square miles (0.41 km2) (0.61 percent) of this is water.
Cities and towns
- Logansport (west edge)
(This list is based on USGS data and may include former settlements.)
- Harrison (north)
- Bethlehem (northeast)
- Clay (east)
- Eel (southeast)
- Clinton (southwest)
- Jefferson (west)
- Boone (northwest)
The township contains three cemeteries: East Sand Ridge, Harper and Horney.
- "US Board on Geographic Names". United States Geological Survey. 2007-10-25. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- "American FactFinder". United States Census Bureau. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- "Geographic Identifiers: 2010 Demographic Profile Data (G001): Noble township, Cass County, Indiana". U.S. Census Bureau, American Factfinder. Retrieved January 15, 2013.
- Powell, Jehu Z. (1913). History of Cass County Indiana: From Its Earliest Settlement to the Present Time. Lewis Publishing Company. p. 661.
- Helm, Thomas B. (1878). History of Cass County, Indiana. Kingman Bros. p. 36.