Noble Township, Shelby County, Indiana
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|• Type||Indiana township|
|• Total||36.32 sq mi (94.1 km2)|
|• Land||36.29 sq mi (94.0 km2)|
|• Water||0.03 sq mi (0.08 km2)|
|Elevation||820 ft (250 m)|
|• Density||40.9/sq mi (15.8/km2)|
|GNIS feature ID||453674|
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 36.32 square miles (94.1 km2), of which 36.29 square miles (94.0 km2) (or 99.92%) is land and 0.03 square miles (0.078 km2) (or 0.08%) is water.
Cities and towns
- St. Paul (partial)
- "US Board on Geographic Names". United States Geological Survey. 2007-10-25. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- "American FactFinder". United States Census Bureau. Archived from the original on September 11, 2013. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-10.
- History of Shelby County, Indiana: From the Earliest Time to the Present, with Biographical Sketches, Notes, Etc. Brant & Fuller. 1887. p. 277.
- Chadwick, Edward H. (1909). Chadwick's History of Shelby County, Indiana. B.F. Bowen. p. 96.
- "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service. 2010-07-09.
|This Shelby County, Indiana location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|