Noblesse Oblige (disambiguation)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up noblesse oblige in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Noblesse oblige is a French phrase meaning "nobility obliges".
Noblesse Oblige may also refer to:
- Noblesse Oblige (book), a 1956 humorous book on U and non-U English, nominally edited by Nancy Mitford
- "Noblesse Oblige" (short story), a 1934 short story by P. G. Wodehouse
- Noblesse oblige, an 1851 novel by César Lecat de Bazancourt
Film and TV
- Noblesse oblige, the French title of the 1949 film Kind Hearts and Coronets
- "Noblesse Oblige" (Upstairs, Downstairs), a 1975 episode of Upstairs, Downstairs
- "Noblesse Oblige", a 5th episode of 2nd season of Freezing
- Noblesse Oblige (TV series), a 2014 Hong Kong TV series
- Noblesse Oblige (band), a British punk rock duo
- Noblesse Oblige (album), a 2012 album by the Italian band Punkreas
- "Noblesse Oblige", also known as Opus #5 Adagio Contabile, an instrumental track on The Crest by Axel Rudi Pell
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Noblesse Oblige.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.