Noblesse Oblige (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Noblesse oblige is a French phrase meaning "nobility obliges".
Noblesse Oblige may also refer to:
- Noblesse Oblige, an 1870 novel by Henrietta Keddie, writing as Sarah Tytler.
- Noblesse Oblige (book), a 1956 humorous book on U and non-U English, nominally edited by Nancy Mitford
- Noblesse Oblige (short story), a short story by P. G. Wodehouse
- "Noblesse oblige" by Robert Wemyss 1879
- Noblesse oblige by Sarah Tytler 1876]
- Noblesse oblige by Cynthia Smith 1996
- Noblesse oblige by Karl von Holtei 1857.
- Noblesse oblige by César Lecat baron de Bazancourt 1843.
- Noblesse oblige by Subhas Chandra Ghose 2012.
Film and TV
- Noblesse oblige, the French title of the 1949 film Kind Hearts and Coronets
- "Noblesse Oblige" (Upstairs, Downstairs), a 1975 episode of Upstairs, Downstairs
- "Noblesse Oblige", a 5th episode of 2nd season of Freezing
- Noblesse Oblige (TV series), a 2014 Hong Kong TV series
- Noblesse Oblige (band), a British punk rock duo
- Noblesse Oblige (album), a 2012 album by the Italian band Punkreas
- "Noblesse Oblige", also known as Opus #5 Adagio Contabile, an instrumental track on The Crest by Axel Rudi Pell
- Noblesse Oblige, a line of pens by German manufacturer Montblanc
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Noblesse Oblige.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.