||This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (August 2011) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
Nobuyuki Inouie (井上信行 Inouie Nobuyuki?) is a video game developer, and the chief director of Brownie Brown. He first became a developer when he took a job with Square as a debugger on the Game Boy game Final Fantasy Legend II. He first did work as a scenario designer in the Super Famicom game Live a Live. He was also involved in games in the Mana series, including Legend of Mana.
He left Square to start up Brownie Brown along with other employees of the company as a subsidiary of Nintendo. He continued making games in the Mana series, starting with a remake of Final Fantasy Adventure titled Sword of Mana for the Game Boy Advance. He went on to direct a new franchise called Magical Vacation for the Game Boy Advance, which was followed by Magical Starsign for the Nintendo DS. He later directed Mother 3, the long-awaited sequel to EarthBound.
- Final Fantasy Legend II - Debugger
- Romancing SaGa - Field map design
- Hanjuku Hero: Aa, Sekaiyo Hanjukunare...! - Battle programmer
- Live A Live - Battle director, scenario
- Romancing SaGa 3 - Map design
- Legend of Mana - Event planner
- Magical Vacation - Director
- Magical Starsign - Director
- Mother 3 - Director
- "Interview Magical Starsign". Gamekyo (in French). September 2, 2007. Retrieved 13 August 2011.
|This biographical article relating to a video game specialist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|