Noche de Entierro (Nuestro Amor)
|"Noche de Entierro (Nuestro Amor)"|
|Single by Luny Tunes featuring Tainy, Wisin & Yandel, Daddy Yankee, Hector "El Father", Zion and Tony Tun Tun|
|from the album Mas Flow: Los Benjamins|
|Label||Machete, Mas Flow|
|Writer(s)||Gabriel Antonio Cruz Padilla|
|Producer(s)||Luny Tunes, Tainy and Doble A & Nales|
"Noche de Entierro (Nuestro Amor)" (English: Night to Bury (Our Love)) is a reggaeton song performed by artists Daddy Yankee, Wisin & Yandel, Hector "El Father", Zion and Tony Tun Tun. The song was produced by Luny Tunes, Tainy and Doble A & Nales and written by Gabriel Padilla. The song was featured in Mas Flow: Los Benjamins and is one of the most successful songs in the history of the genre. It is usually seen as a sequel to Mayor Que Yo. "Noche De Entierro" features music instruments like flute, accordion, guitar, bass and electric keyboard.
The music video features all the artists in separate places, accompanied with a group of girls dancing a choreography. Zion doesn't appear in the music video as well as his verse on the song (Luny Tunes and Tainy appear on the video during Zion's verse instead). The video version of the song has a little different instrumental, in which is aggregate an electric keyboard effect and the bass (the same instrumental was used for the remix version).
- Tonny Tun Tun, Wisin & Yandel, Héctor El Father, Zion, Daddy Yankee — lead vocals
- Tonny Tun Tun and Wisin — back vocals
- Gabriel Cruz — lyrics and composer
- Francisco Saldaña, Victor Cabrera, Marco Masis, Aaron Pena, Anthony Cotto — production
- Francisco Saldaña — flute
- Victor Cabrera — accordion
- Marco Masis — guitar and bass (only video version)
- Aaron Pena and Anthony Cotto — electric keyboard
Noche De Entierro is a love song, who talks about a man who doesn't want to be with his girlfriend anymore, because she apparently prefers to be in love with another man. It also has a sexual theme, because near the end of the song Wisin says that one year later their separation, he want to have a "night of bury" (casual sex). The entire song was written and composed by the prestigious reggaeton composer Wise, who also wrote the previous Luny Tunes' hit Mayor Que Yo.
Other Remixes and Versions
- The radio-released remix included Daddy Yankee, Hector El Father, Ivy Queen, Jowell & Randy and Arcángel & De La Ghetto which was never released on the album.
- On the album Los Benjamins: La Continuación there appeared two remixes of the song:
- Ivy Queen and Wisin & Yandel performed the song on her 2008 World Tour that has held from the Coliseum of Puerto Rico. However, during the song as Ivy began her first verse, Yandel were sent out early and he began to sing causing Queen to lose her verse. Since it wasn't Yandel's turn to perform, Wisin had to wait until Yandel sang again to then sing his verse.
|U.S. Billboard Latin Pop Airplay||27|
|U.S. Billboard Hot Latin Songs||6|
|U.S. Billboard Latin Tropical Airplay||4|
|U.S. Billboard Latin Rhythm Airplay||3|
|U.S. Billboard Bubbling Under Hot 100 Singles||23|
|Venezuela Top Latino (Record Report)||2|
- Latin Pop Airplay - Billboard.com Accessed February 18, 2009
- Hot Latin Songs - Billboard.com Accessed February 18, 2009
- Latin Tropical Airplay - Billboard.com Accessed February 18, 2009
- Latin Rhythm Airplay - Billboard.com Accessed February 18, 2009
- Bubbling Under Hot 100 Singles - Billboard.com Accessed February 18, 2009
- Top Latino - Record Report. Archived from the original Archived January 19, 2009, at the Wayback Machine. on 2013-02-07. Retrieved 2013-02-07.