||The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guideline for music. (October 2011) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Origin||Indianapolis, Indiana, United States|
|Genres||Rock, Hard rock|
Noctura formed in Central Indiana when Mandy Suiter and Jeremy Roche met in 2007 and started writing and recording music together. They have produced several demos and have recently found the help of producer Dan Certa (Seether, We Are the Fallen, The Fray). The two assembled a full band lineup for their first show in summer 2011, which sold out in less than three days. Supporting acts included Pragmatic, Rituals and Dead Mans Grill. Under Dan Certa, they released their first full length album, Surrender the Sun, on June 21. The singles "Don't Save Me" and "Fade" have gained airplay on various radio stations, most notably X103.
Noctura covered the song Gone Away by The Offspring as a demo and was featured on their debut album Surrender the Sun. On September 27, 2011, X103 released a tribute album to Nirvana titled Forevermind, which features a cover of "Smells Like Teen Spirit" by Noctura.
- Mandy Suiter - vocals, piano (2007–present)
- Jeremy Roche - guitars (2007–present) drums (2007-2011)
- Kristopher Haughey - guitar (2011–present)
- Myles B. - bass (2011–present)
- Preston Nash - drums (2011–present)
- "Noctura's Song's". ourstage.com. Retrieved 2010-12-16.
- "Noctura - The Official Site". nocturamusic.com. Retrieved 2010-12-16.
- "Artist Spotlight - Noctura". mothpod.com/. Retrieved 2011-10-04.
- "Nocturafans". nocturafans.com. Retrieved 2011-10-02.
- "Forevermind". x103.com. Retrieved 2011-10-02.
- "Noctura". reverbnation.com. Retrieved 2011-10-02.
- "Noctura". last.fm. Retrieved 2011-10-04.