Noda Station (Hanshin)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Noda Station (野田駅 Noda-eki?) is a railway station on the Hanshin Electric Railway Main Line in Fukushima-ku, Osaka, Japan. The headquarters of Hanshin Electric Railway Co., Ltd. is located in the north of the Station.
Connecting lines from Noda on the Hanshin Railway Main Line
- Osaka Municipal Subway Sennichimae Line (S11: Nodahanshin Station)
- West Japan Railway Company (JR West) JR Tōzai Line (Ebie Station)
- There are 2 elevated island platforms with 2 tracks each.
|1, 2||■ ■Main Line||for Umeda|
|3, 4||■ ■Main Line||for Amagasaki, Koshien, Kobe Sannomiya, Akashi, and Himeji|
- the headquarters of Hanshin Electric Railway Co., Ltd.
- Osaka Municipal Fukushima Library
|Main Line (HS 03)|
|Fukushima (HS 02)||Local||Yodogawa (HS 04)|
|Fukushima (HS 02)||Morning Express||Chibune (HS 06)|
|Umeda (HS 01)||Express||Amagasaki (HS 09)|
|Umeda (HS 01)||Morning Limited Express for Umeda||Koshien (HS 14)|
Through Limited Express: Does not stop at this station
|This Osaka Prefecture railroad station-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|