|Location||14-18, Ōhiraki 1-chome, Fukushima, Osaka, Osaka
|Operated by||Osaka Municipal Subway|
Nodahanshin Station (野田阪神駅 Nodahanshin-eki?, station number: S11) is a terminus on the Osaka Municipal Subway Sennichimae Line in Fukushima-ku, Osaka, Japan. It is the only terminus on the Osaka subway system that does not have an island platform.
This station is connected to the following two stations on other railway lines:
- Hanshin Electric Railway Main Line - Noda Station
- West Japan Railway Company (JR West) JR Tōzai Line - Ebie Station
- This station is located under the ground level. There are two side platforms with a track each on the third basement. Ticket gates are located in the north, in the center east, and in the south.
|1||■ Sennichimae Line||for Namba, Tsuruhashi and Minami-Tatsumi|
|2||■ Arrival platform||Used for the trains going to Morinomiya Depot|
- the headquarters of Hanshin Electric Railway Co., Ltd.
- Fukushima Ward Office
- Osaka Prefectural Fukushima Police Station
- Osaka Municipal Fukushima Library
- Japan National Route 2
|Osaka Municipal Subway Sennichimae Line (S11)|
|This Osaka Prefecture railroad station-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|