From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Noe Station, July 2007
(See other stations in Osaka)
|Address in Japanese||大阪市城東区成育3丁目15番7号|
|Operator(s)||Keihan Electric Railway|
|Line(s)||Keihan Main Line|
|There is a bus stop near this station|
Noe Station is served by the Keihan Main Line.
The station has two side platforms serving two tracks on the 2nd level, outside of the passing tracks.
|1||■ Keihan Main Line||for Moriguchishi, Hirakatashi, Sanjo, and Demachiyanagi|
|2||■ Keihan Main Line||for Kyobashi, Yodoyabashi, and Nakanoshima|
|Keihan Main Line|
|Others: no stop|
In 2011, the station was used by an average of 11,424 passengers daily.
- Osaka Municipal Joto Library
- Joto Noe Post Office
- Osaka Municipal Gamo Junior High School
- Osaka Municipal Seiiku Elementary School
- Noe-Uchindai Station (Osaka Municipal Subway Tanimachi Line)
- Noe Water Shrine
- Kanko Co., Ltd. (Keihan Group)
- Keihan station information (Japanese)