Noel Biderman (born 1971) is a Canadian Internet entrepreneur. The self-proclaimed "King of Infidelity", Biderman is the CEO of Avid Life Media, the parent company of extramarital affair website Ashley Madison.
A slogan behind Biderman's desk promoting his company reads, "Life is short. Have an affair." As the public face of the company, the former lawyer and sports agent has said he is a happily married father of two and does not himself cheat.
Biderman says that his Web site does not promote infidelity when responding to critics, by saying, "We're just a platform. No website or 30-second ad is going to convince anyone to cheat. People cheat because their lives aren't working for them."  He has said that he writes the commercials for his company (which have featured two attractive people in the throes of passion, and then the sign: "This couple is married...but not to each other"), which the LA Times called "hilarious."
Biderman designed Ashley Madison to focus on married women, instead of married men. "I was very confident that men would gravitate towards a service to conduct these otherwise anonymous affairs. They were seemingly doing it already," Biderman told BusinessWeek. "I was much less confident that women would behave that way."
In the summer of 2015, sensitive information of millions of Ashley Madison accounts was released publicly, and accused Biderman of failing to delete accounts even after customers paid to have their information deleted. Biderman's emails were also released.
Biderman has appeared on The Tyra Banks Show, The View, Larry King Live, GluckRadio and Rogers TV's Daytime York Region. Biderman also served as a judge for the Miss Tiger Woods mistress pageant on The Howard Stern Show, which was sponsored by Biderman's Ashley Madison.
In an interview with comedian Amy Schumer, Biderman states that wives gaining weight "is a legitimate reason" for husbands to seek sex outside their marriages. He told Australia's "A Current Affair" program that if he found out that his own wife was accessing his cheater's site, "I would be devastated."
Ashley Madison hack and infidelity
Leaked emails reportedly show Biderman had multiple affairs. Evidence purportedly shows one of Biderman's affairs was a nearly 3-year-long affair with a Toronto escort, who broke things off over "guilt-ridden" feelings about her boyfriend. Another woman identified as 'Melisa from the spa,' was a student with a boyfriend, who was being compensated for her time by Biderman. 
- Daum, Meghan (2009-01-10). "Ashley Madison's secret success - Los Angeles Times". Articles.latimes.com. Retrieved 2010-05-03.
- Biderman, Neil. Noel Biderman - The King of Infidelity http://noelbiderman.com/. Retrieved 24 August 2015. Missing or empty
- Pearson, Patricia. http://www.torontolife.com/features/two-timers-club/?pageno=2. Missing or empty
- Sheelah Kolhatkar (February 10, 2011). "Cheating, Incorporated". Businessweek. Retrieved 18 February 2011.
- "Cheats' site a popular affair - Connect - NZ Herald News". Nzherald.co.nz. 2010-04-18. Retrieved 2010-05-03.
- Caplan, Jeremy (2009-06-29). "Cheating 2.0: New AshleyMadison Apps Make Adultery Even Easier". TIME. Retrieved 2010-05-03.
- "Hackers dump SECOND, even bigger batch of Ashley Madison records with taunting message to millionaire founder of 'cheating dirtbag' site". DailyMail. August 21, 2015. Retrieved 21 August 2015.
- Ashley Madison: Boss's emails examined after leak
- "The Tyra Banks Show — Ashley Madison". YouTube. 2008-11-21. Retrieved 2010-05-03.
- "The View Hot Topics — Ashley Madison". YouTube. 2009-04-30. Retrieved 2010-05-03.
- "CNN.com — Transcripts". Transcripts.cnn.com. 2008-03-17. Retrieved 2010-05-03.
- "Episode 25: Where To Go For an Affair". Podomatic. 2012-12-07. Retrieved 2012-12-07.
- Wisniewski, Angela. "Ashley Madison | Features". Real Detroit Weekly. Retrieved 2010-05-03.
- Stahler, Kelsea. "Amy Interviews AshleyMadison Creator Noel Biderman On 'Inside Amy Schumer' & Completely Takes Him Down With Subtlety". Bustle. Retrieved 24 August 2015.
- Elis, Niv (22 May 2014). "Cheating on your spouse in Israel just got easier". Jerusalem Post. Retrieved 24 August 2015.
- Angel, Ilana (March 30, 2011). "Ashley Madison & Noel Biderman: Will a Rabbi Take Them On?". Jewish Journal. Retrieved 29 December 2014.
- Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3212377/Emails-Noel-Biderman-Ashley-Madison-reveal-multiple-affairs-despite-claims-never-cheated-wife.html#ixzz3k2Oecrkm Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook