Noel John Whittaker AM is a finance expert. Noel has written 22 bestselling books that have sold over two million copies around the world. His book Making Money Made Simple was named in the top 100 of the most influential books of the last century.
Whittaker writes columns in major Australian newspapers, including The Age, The Sunday Mail (Brisbane), the Sydney Morning Herald, and The Sunday Times (Perth). He also writes for magazines and broadcasts on the radio.
For 30 years, Noel was the Director of Whittaker Macnaught.
- Australian Investment Planner of the Year (1988)
- Australian Centenary Medal (2003)
- Member of the Order of Australia (2011)
- 25 Years Of Whitt & Wisdom
- Aged Care, Who Cares?
- Getting It Together
- Golden Rules Of Wealth
- Making Money Made Simple: New Edition
- Money Tips – The Abc Of Money Matters
- The Beginner’$ Guide To Wealth
- The Retirement Living Handbook
- The Self Managed Super Handbook
- Winning Property Tax Strategies