|Doug Moore, President|
Noetix is a privately held business intelligence software company founded in 1994 by Dewayne Cowles, Steve Masters and Mark Turner.
In 1996, Aris Software acquired Noetix and the NoetixViews technology. In September 2000, Aris Software was spun off as a separate company, creating Noetix Corporation. In October 2009, Noetix acquired business intelligence analytics company, Jaros Technologies Corporation, a company specializing in packaged analytics for Oracle E-Business Suite.
In June 2013, Noetix was acquired by Silverback Enterprise Group.
In April 2014, Noetix Corporation and Kalido, Inc. announced they have combined their businesses in a merger of equals. The combined business is called Magnitude Software, and is a provider of Enterprise Information Management (EIM) software.
- The Seattle Times, “The Newsletter,” By Stephen Dunphy, Oct. 16, 1996.
- The Seattle Times, “Bellevue Entrepreneur Paul Song Thrives On High-Tech Risk,” By Tricia Duryee, July 19, 2001.
- Information Management; “Noetix Acquires Jaros,” By Adrienne Baker; Oct. 9, 2009.
- Database Trends & Applications; “Noetix Introduces Noetix Analytics for Oracle E-Business Suite,” By Joyce Wells; Oct. 28, 2009.
- Information Management; “Noetix Bought by Software Roll-up Firm,” By Justin Kern; June 27, 2013.
- Puget Sound Business Journal; “'Merger of equals': Noetix combines with Massachusetts software firm,” By Ben Miller; April 23, 2014.