From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Nog)
|Look up nog in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
NOG or Nog may refer to:
- Noggin (protein), also known as NOG, a human protein
- N-Oxalylglycine, an organic compound
- Internet Network Operators' Groups (NOGs), informal groups which provide forums for Internet network operators
- NOG, IATA code for Nogales International Airport (Mexico), Nogales, Sonora
- NOG, FAA location identifier for Naval Auxiliary Landing Field Orange Grove, a military airport southwest of Orange Grove, Texas
- nog, slang for eggnog
- Nog (Star Trek), fictional character, a young Ferengi in Star Trek: Deep Space Nine
- Nogs, a people in Noggin the Nog, a popular British children's television series
- Nog (novel), by Rudolph Wurlitzer
- Brick nog, bricks filled in-between wooden framing
- A horizontal framing member in a wall or floor also called a nogging piece or dwang
- NOG mouse, a variety of mice used in medical research
- Antônio Rodrigo Nogueira, a Brazilian mixed martial artist also known as "Big Nog"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title NOG.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.