(Redirected from Nog)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up nog in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
NOG or Nog may refer to:
- Antônio Rodrigo Nogueira, Mixed martial arts fighter, also known as "Big Nog"
- Antônio Rogério Nogueira, Mixed martial arts fighter, also known as "Little Nog"
- Nog (Star Trek), fictional character, a young Ferengi in Star Trek: Deep Space Nine
- Noggin (protein), also known as NOG, a human protein
- N-Oxalylglycine, an organic compound
- Internet network operators' groups (NOGs), informal groups which provide forums for Internet network operators
- NOG, IATA code for Nogales International Airport (Mexico), Nogales, Sonora
- NOG, FAA location identifier for Naval Auxiliary Landing Field Orange Grove, a military airport southwest of Orange Grove, Texas
- nog, slang for eggnog
- Nogs, a people in Noggin the Nog, a popular British children's television series
- Nog (novel), by Rudolph Wurlitzer
- Brick nog, bricks filled in-between wooden framing
- A horizontal framing member in a wall or floor also called a nogging piece or dwang
- Nogai (ISO 639-2
nog), a Turkic language of the North Caucasus
- NOG mouse, a variety of mice used in medical research
- Antônio Rodrigo Nogueira, a Brazilian mixed martial artist also known as "Big Nog"
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title NOG.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.