From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up nogal in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Nogales (Spanish for "walnut trees") may refer to:
- Nogales, Badajoz, a municipality in the province of Badajoz, Extremadura
People with the surname
- Manuel Chaves Nogales (1897–1944), Spanish journalist and writer
- Eva Nogales, Spanish biophysicist
- José Nogales (1860–1908), Spanish journalist and writer
- Battle of Nogales (disambiguation)
- Nogales High School (disambiguation)
- Nogales Municipality (disambiguation)
- Los Nogales, a historic home in Seguin, Texas, United States
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Nogales.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.