From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Nokcheon Station (Past Photo)
|Location||114 Madeul-ro 5-gil,
|Opened||August 22, 1985|
|Passengers||Based on Jan-Dec of 2012.
Line 1: 10,174
- Exit 1: Samsung Apartment House, Chang 1-dong Community Center, Chang 1-dong Protection Center, Changil Middle School, Seoul Changil Elementary School, Sinchang Market
- Exit 2: Nowon Middle School, Seoul Foreign Language High School, Seoul Wolcheon Elementary School, Sangchon Elementary School, Danghyeon Elementary School, Chang-dong Jugong 18 Complex, Chang-dong Jugon 19 Complex, Chang 4-dong Community Center
- Exit 3: Seoul Foreign Language High School, Eungok Technical High School, Seoul Jungwon Elementary School, Korea Gas Corporation, Chang-dong Jugong 17 Complex, Junggye Deungnamu Geullin Park
- Exit 4: Nokcheon Village
- "녹천역" (in Korean). KRIC. Retrieved 2015-09-22.
- Monthly Number of Passengers between Subway Stations. Korea Transportation Database, 2013. Retrieved 2013-10-15.
|This article relating to rapid transit systems in South Korea is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a railway station in South Korea is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|