This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|First released||25 May 2018|
Nokia 2 / 2.1
Nokia 5 / 5.1
Nokia 6 / 6.1
Nokia 7 / 7.1
Nokia 8 / Sirocco
Nokia 3.1 Plus
|Dimensions||146.25 mm (5.758 in) H|
68.65 mm (2.703 in) W
8.7 mm (0.34 in) D
8.7 mm (0.34 in) D (including camera bump)
|Operating system||Original: Android 8.0 "Oreo"|
Current: Android 9 "Pie"
|System on chip||MediaTek MT6750N|
|CPU||Octa-Core 1.5 Ghz|
|Removable storage||microSDXC, expandable up to 128 GB|
|Battery||2,990 mAh Non-removable, Li-ion|
|Data inputs||Multi-touch screen|
Ambient light sensor
|Display||5.2 in (130 mm) diagonal IPS LCD, with scratch-resistant Corning Gorilla Glass|
18:9 aspect ratio
|Rear camera||13 MP AF, LED Flash|
|Front camera||8 MP AF, FOV 84 degrees|
|Sound||3.5 mm jack Single speaker|
|Connectivity||Micro USB (USB 2.0), USB OTG, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS|
The Nokia 3.1 is an Android-based smartphone from HMD Global. It serves as the successor to Nokia 3. It is a 4G smartphone with Android Oreo 8.0 operating system along with 2 years of Android release updates and three years of security updates.
It has MT6750N Octa-Core 1.5 Ghz processor (performance similar to Snapdragon 425/430), one 2990 mAh Li-ion battery, a 13 megapixel rear camera with LED flash along with the manual mode, and 8 megapixel wide-angle (84.6-degree field of view) front camera. It has IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen that enriches 16M colors, spread about ~69.4% screen-to-body ratio. The display has an 18:9 aspect ratio with a 720p (HD+) resolution with ~310 ppi density. 
The phone comes with two types of models:
- 2GB RAM variant with 16 GB e-MMC 5.1 secondary memory.
- 3GB RAM variant with 32 GB e-MMC 5.1 secondary memory.
They support up to 128 GB external memory card.
- Network speed LTE Category 4, 150Mbps Download/50Mbps upload
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n
- Bluetooth 4.2
Sensors and inputs
It has Micro USB (USB 2.0) port, Ambient light sensor, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Magnetometer
The Nokia 3.1 or 3(2018) serves as a budget smartphone in many countries.
- "Nokia 3.1 review: Hands on with the Nokia 3's larger sibling". Expert Reviews. Retrieved 2018-07-11.
- Amadeo, Ron. "Nokia 2.1, 3.1, and 5.1: Cheap phones with stock Android starting at $115". ArsTechnica.com. Condé Nast. Retrieved 20 December 2018.
- "Nokia 2.1, Nokia 3.1, and Nokia 5.1 Smartphones Launched by HMD Global". NDTV Gadgets360.com. Retrieved 2018-07-11.
- "Nokia 3.1 - Full phone specification". gsmarena.com.
- "Nokia 3.1 (Nokia 3 2018) - Price, Full Specifications & Features at Gadgets Now". Gadget Now. Retrieved 2018-07-11.