Nokia 3.1 Plus
|Slogan||Bigger and better than ever|
|First released||October 2018|
|Related||Nokia 3.1 Nokia 6.1 Plus|
|Dimensions||156.9 mm (6.18 in) H|
76.4 mm (3.01 in) W
8.2 mm (0.32 in) D
|Operating system||Original: Android 8.1 "Oreo"|
Current: Android 9.0 "Pie"
|System on chip||Global edition - MediaTek MT6762N(12nm), US edition - Qualcomm Snapdragon 439(12nm)|
|CPU||Octa-Core Cortex-A53, Global edition @ 2.0 Ghz, US edition 2 cores @ 1.95 Ghz, 6 cores @ 1.45 Ghz|
|GPU||Global edition PowerVR GE8320, US edition Adreno 505|
|Removable storage||microSDXC, expandable up to 256 GB|
|Battery||3,500 mAh Non-removable, Li-ion|
|Data inputs||Multi-touch screen|
Ambient light sensor
|Display||6.0 in (150 mm) diagonal IPS LCD, with scratch-resistant Corning Gorilla Glass|
18:9 aspect ratio
|Rear camera||13 MP AF, F/2.0, LED Flash|
5 MP Depth Sensor, F/2.4
|Front camera||8 MP AF, F/2.2|
|Sound||3.5 mm jack Single speaker|
|Connectivity||Micro USB (USB 2.0), USB OTG, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS|
|Website||Nokia 3.1 Plus|
Nokia 3.1 Plus is a Nokia branded smartphone from HMD Global and is the larger variant of the Nokia 3.1. It was publicly introduced in October 2018 and is aimed at the budget smartphone market. One of its most visible features is the presence of a rear mount fingerprint sensor and dual cameras.
This phone was relatively well received, often being praised for its build quality, display, battery life, and camera, although performance was generally criticized for being sluggish. It has also been criticised for its lack of fast charging and having a MicroUSB port instead of USB C. The Nokia 3.1 Plus also happens to be among the first to be available through a US carrier, Cricket Wireless, making it more accessible to a wider range of people.
- "Nokia 3.1 Plus - Full phone specifications". GSMArena. Retrieved 19 April 2019.
- Chokkattu, Julian. "Nokia 3.1 Plus Review". Digital Trends. Retrieved 19 April 2019.
- Singh, Sudhanshu. "Nokia 3.1 Plus review". TechRadar. Retrieved 19 April 2019.
- Patel, Idrees. "Android 9 Pie update is rolling out to the Nokia 3.1 Plus". XDA Developers. Retrieved 19 April 2019.
- Maring, Joe. "Nokia 3.1 Plus review: A rock solid entry in Cricket's budget lineup". Android Central. Retrieved 22 August 2019.
- Zeman, Eric. "Nokia 3.1 Plus review: A return to form for a beloved brand". Android Authority. Retrieved 22 August 2019.
- "Nokia 3.1 Plus review: Android One at its best". uSwitch Mobile Phone Deals. Retrieved 2019-08-30.
- "Nokia 3.1 Plus arrives in the United States on Cricket Wireless". Cision PR Newswire. Retrieved 22 August 2019.