Nokia Lumia 510
This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|First released||October 2012|
|Availability by region||December 2012|
Nokia Asha 302
Nokia Asha 311
|Successor||Nokia Lumia 520|
|Related||Nokia Lumia 610|
Nokia Lumia 710
Nokia Lumia 800
Nokia Lumia 900
|Dimensions||120.7 mm (4.75 in) H |
64.9 mm (2.56 in) W
11.46 mm (0.451 in) D
|Mass||129 g (4.6 oz)|
|Operating system||Windows Phone 7.8|
Windows Phone 7.5 Mango (not able to be updated to Windows Phone 8)
|Memory||256 MB RAM|
|Storage||4 GB internal flash (Only 2.88 GB available to the user)|
|Battery||Rechargeable 1300 mAh BP-3L|
|Rear camera||5-megapixel without flash|
|Website||Nokia Lumia 510|
Nokia Lumia 510 is a budget Windows Phone 7 smartphone developed by Nokia designed specifically for developing markets, such as China, India, Asia-Pacific and Latin America, running the Windows Phone 7.5 (later Windows Phone 7.8) operating system. Unveiled on 23 September 2012, it was released in November of the same year.
Phone Arena has criticized the lack of microSD slot for storage expansion given so little internal storage, the lack of camera flash, the lack of a front-facing camera, the low-resolution video capture and too little RAM memory (256 MB RAM) that makes the phone slow and prevents running some applications.
On 25 February 2013, the Nokia Lumia 520, the successor of the Nokia Lumia 510, was presented. The improvements are Windows Phone 8, dual-core 1 GHz Qualcomm S4 chipset, 512 MB of RAM, a better IPS panel display and support for up to 64 GB microSD cards.
The Lumia 505 has a 4.0-inch TFT capacitive display. It is powered by an 800 MHz Cortex-A5 Qualcomm Snapdragon S1 processor, 256 MB of RAM and 4 GB of internal storage. It has a 1300 mAh Li-Ion battery and a 5-megapixel rear camera. It is available in white, cyan, black, red and yellow.
The Lumia 510 ships with Windows Phone 7.8.
- Lumia 520: Nokia hits the low end with its cheapest Windows Phone 8 yet | The Verge
- Nokia announces cheap Lumia 510, Windows Phone 8 not included » Unwired View
- Nokia Lumia 510 launched in India for Rs. 9,999 latest review and specifications - Gadget Shoppy - Mobile Phone Specifications, Latest Review, Latest Price in India
- Nokia Unleashes Lumia 510 Windows Phone 7.5 Smartphone for Developing Markets - X-bit labs
- Nokia Lumia 510 sets new entry level for Windows Phone
- Nokia Lumia 510 specs
- "Nokia Lumia 510 Specifications". GSM Arena. Retrieved 25 June 2018.
Media related to Nokia Lumia 510 at Wikimedia Commons