Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Nome or nome in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Nome may refer to:
- Nome (Egypt), an administrative division within ancient Egypt
- Nome (Greece), the administrative division immediately below the peripheries of Greece (Greek: νομός, romanized: nomós, pl. Greek: νομοί, romanized: nomoí)
- Nome (mathematics)
- Gnome, spelled Nome in the Oz books by L. Frank Baum
- Characters in The Nome Trilogy by Terry Pratchett
- Characters in the video game Little Nightmares
- Nome (spiritual teacher) (born 1955)
- NOME, a Guangzhou-based multinational variety store chain founded in 2017
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Nome.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.