Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up nome in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Nome may refer to:
- Nome (Egypt) an administrative division within ancient Egypt.
- Nome (Greece), the administrative division immediately below the peripheries of Greece (Greek: νομός, translit. nomós, pl. Greek: νομοί, translit. nomoí)
- Nome, Norway
- Nome, Alaska, US
- Cape Nome, Alaska, US
- Nome, California, US
- Nome, Texas, US
- Nome, North Dakota, US
- Nome, Queensland, Australia
- Nome (mathematics)
- Gnome, spelled Nome in the Oz books by L. Frank Baum
- Characters in The Nome Trilogy by Terry Pratchett
- Characters in the video game Little Nightmares
- Nome (spiritual teacher)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Nome.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.