||This article may require cleanup to meet Wikipedia's quality standards. (May 2010) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Genres||Pop, pop rock|
Nomin talst (Монгол: Номин талст) was a Mongolian boy band who was originally made up of D. Batsükh /also known as "Sükhee" Монгол: Сүхээ/, A. Khayankhyarwaa /also known as "Khayanaa" Монгол: Хаянаа/, T.Delgermörön /also known as "Deegii" Монгол: Дээгий/ and T.Khangerel /also known as "Khaazaa" Монгол: Хаазаа/. The group's name is a combination of the names "Nomin" and "Talst". In 2000, Nomin talst released their album, Gerel suuder /features the title track "Gerel süüder"/. Nomin talst performed a final concert at the "UB Palace" in Ulaanbaatar on 27, 28 November 2007. Khayanaa joined the Mongolian People's Revolutionary Party (MPRP) in 2004.
- D.Batsukh (Д. Батсүх) - Lead vocals/3rd Tenor
- Amgalangyn Khayankhyarwaa (Амгалангийн Хаянхярваа) - Lead vocals/2nd Tenor
- T.Delgermörön (Т. Дэлгэрмөрөн) - Lead vocals/1st Tenor
- T.Khan-gerel (Т. Хан-гэрэл) - Vocals/Baritone
Sukhee (born Batsükh /Монгол: Д. Батсүх/, 17 October 1977, Ulaanbaatar) is an Mongolia pop star, and as a member of Nomin talst. He is tenor singing voice. After success with Nomin talst, the band decided in 2007 to move on to solo projects. Batsükh was the first, with his debut solo album, Khotiin khugjim, released on May 2007. In 2008, second album released.
Khayanaa (born Amgalangyn Khayankhyarwaa /Монгол: Амгалангийн Хаянхярваа/, 20 August 1980, Ulaanbaatar) is an Mongolia pop star, and as a member of Nomin talst. Khayanaa graduated from Ulaanbaatar's No.84 ten-year school in 1997. In 2000, he completed his Bachelor of Business Administration degree at the Institute of Finance and Economics. In 2006, Khayanaa released a solo album titled Ankhnii zakhidal. He is tenor singing voice. Present, he studying Master of Business Administration degree at the Academy of Management.
Deegii (born T. Delgermörön /Монгол: Т. Дэлгэрмөрөн/, 27 November 1979, Ulaanbaatar) is an Mongolia pop star, and as a member of Nomin talst. Deegii graduated from Ulaanbaatar's No.84 ten-year school in 1997. He is tenor singing voice. Deegii attempted a career as a solo artist in 2005, when he released Amin zurkh, on his second solo album, in 2007. Later, his third album Bi Mongol khun in 2010.
Khaazaa (born T. Khan-gerel /Монгол: Т. Хан-гэрэл/, 17 April 1979, Ulaanbaatar) is an Mongolia pop star, and as a member of Nomin talst. Khaazaa graduated from Ulaanbaatar's No.5 ten-year school in 1997. In 2003, he completed his law school of General Intelligence Agency. He is baritone singing voice.
- Gerel süüder /Гэрэл сүүдэр/ (2000)
- Eejdee /Ээждээ/ (2001)
- Tatakh khüch /Татах хүч/ (2002)
- Nemekh khasakh tseneg /Нэмэх хасах цэнэг/ (2003)
- Bidnii üye /Бидний үе/ (2005)
- Best of Nomin talst /Шилдгүүдээс шилэв/ (2006)
- Amin zürkh /Амин зүрх/ (2005)
- Nadad itge /Надад итгэ/ (2007)
- Bi Mongol khün /Би Монгол хүн/ (2010)
- Ankhnii zakhidal /Анхны захидал/ (2007)
- Khotiin khügjim /Хотын хөгжим/ (2007)
- Ergen dursakh ayalguu /Эргэн дурсах аялгуу/ (2008)
- Pentatonic awards
- 1998, Best debut band;
- 2000, Best album;
- 1998, Best band;
- 1998, Best song;
Golden microphone awards
- 2000, Best work;
UBS Music Video Awards
- This band has received numerous awards over the years including.
- Ch. Tuya (12 November 2007). ""Номин талст" эргэж ирлээ". Үндэсний портал GoGo.mn (in Mongolian).
- UB Times (18 June 2009). "Шагналын хур буулаа". dandaa.mn (in Mongolian).
- spy007 (15 April 2010). "Дуу төрсөн түүх" Бид – Номинталст хамтлаг". Мэдээллийн тулах цэг TULAKH.MN (in Mongolian).
- E. Tsolmonbayar (15 June 2007). ""Номин талст" хамтлагийн дуучин СТА Т.Дэлгэрмөрөн: Залуус маань үнэн сэтгэлээсээ бие биендээ итгэж, хайр дурлалдаа үнэнч байж түүнийхээ төлөө уйлдаг байгаасай". Үндэсний портал GoGo.mn (in Mongolian).
- Online music portal. "Номин талст хамтлаг". Online Music (in Mongolian).