Non, non or NON can refer to:
|Look up non in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- French equivalent to "no"
- "Non", 1964 song and EP title track by French actor Pierre Collet
- Non (album), The Amenta
- NON, a name used by musician Boyd Rice
- Non (comics), a villain of Superman in the DC Comics universe
- In the Star Control universe, the Mycon refer to living things, particularly sentient species, that have not submitted to Juffo-Wup as "Non"
nonlanguage code for Old Norse
- Non or naan, a Central Asian flatbread
- Non, Thai male name and Welsh female name
- Abbreviation of NATO's Allied Forces North Norway Command
- Saint Non, a fifth and sixth-century Welsh female saint
- Non Boonjumnong, Thai amateur boxer
- Non Evans, Welsh sportswoman
- Rena Nōnen, Japanese actress who uses the stage name "Non" since July 2016
- "Given Name NON". Mike Campbell.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Non.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.