Non-Government Teachers' Registration and Certification Authority
|Website||Non-Government Teachers' Registration and Certification Authority|
Non-Government Teachers' Registration and Certification Authority (বেসরকারি শিক্ষক নিবন্ধন ও প্রত্যয়ন কর্তৃপক্ষ) is a Bangladesh government regulatory agency under the Ministry of Education responsible for the registration and certification of teachers in private educational institutes under the government monthly pay order (MPO).
Non-Government Teachers' Registration and Certification Authority was established in 2005 by the Government of Bangladesh. It holds annual Teachers Registration Examinations in Bangladesh. In 2017, 527,757 candidates took the examination and 147,262 of them passed. The authority has published 17th NTRCA syllabus.
- "Some Words About NTRCA". NTRCA. Retrieved 15 July 2019.
- "Now govt to hire teachers". The Daily Star. 15 October 2015. Retrieved 15 July 2019.
- "12,619 teachers selected for non-govt institutions". The Daily Star. 9 October 2016. Retrieved 15 July 2019.
- "19.34pc pass in exam". The Daily Star. 3 March 2011. Retrieved 15 July 2019.
- Mizan, Md. Mizanur Rahaman (10 May 2019). "NTRCA should look for quality teachers". The Daily Observer. Retrieved 2 February 2021.
- "NTRCA registration test: Prepare merit list of candidates".
|This article about a Bangladeshi organisation is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|