From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up abelian or Abelian in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Non-abelian or nonabelian may refer to:
- Non-abelian group, in mathematics, a group that is not abelian (commutative)
- Non-abelian gauge theory, in physics, a gauge group that is non-abelian
- Non-abelian gauge transformation, a gauge transformation
- Non-abelian class field theory, in class field theory
- Nonabelian cohomology, a cohomology
- Abelian (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "Non-abelian"
|This disambiguation page lists mathematics articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.