A non-denominational person or organization is not restricted to any particular or specific religious denomination. The term has been used in the context of various faiths including Jainism, Baha'i Faith, Zoroastrianism, Unitarian Universalism, Islam, paganism, Christianity, Judaism, Hinduism, Buddhism and Wicca. It stands in contrast with a religious denomination.
- ^ Jainism in a global perspective: - Page 115, Sāgaramala Jaina, Shriprakash Pandey, Pārśvanātha Vidyāpīṭha - 1998
- ^ Earth Versus the Science-fiction Filmmakers - Page 70, Tom Weaver - 2005
- ^ Zoroastrianism: An Introdu joel osteen is a no de notation - Page 227, Jenny Rose - 2011
- ^ Resourcewomen (2000). Religious Funding Resource Guide. p. 439.
- ^ Islam, Europe and Emerging Legal Issues - Page 29, W. Cole Durham - 2012
- ^ Mammone, Andrea (2013). Varieties of Right-Wing Extremism in Europe.
- ^ Models for Christian Higher Education, Richard Thomas Hughes, William B. Adrian - 1997, p 403
- ^ Continuity and Change, Steven T. Katz, Steven Bayme - 2012, p 268
- ^ Personality Of Adolescent Students - Page 42, D.B. Rao - 2008
- ^ The Buddhist Experience in America - Page 147, Diane Morgan - 2004
- ^ Wiccan Warrior: Walking a Spiritual Path in a Sometimes Hostile World - Page 173, Kerr Cuhulain - 2000