From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up nonfiction in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Non-fiction, or nonfiction, is an account or representation of a subject which is presented as fact.
Non-fiction or nonfiction may also refer to:
- "Non Fiction" (song), a 2005 song by The Pillows
- Non-Fiction (Black Sheep album), 1994
- Non-Fiction (Bob Bennett album), 1985
- Non-Fiction (Naturally 7 album), 2000
- Non-Fiction (Ne-Yo album), 2015
- Non-Fiction (Steve Kuhn album), 1978
- Stranger than Fiction: True Stories, a 2004 book by Chuck Palahniuk also published under the title Nonfiction
- Nonfiction (band), American rock band in the late 1980s
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Non-fiction.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.