From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up non sequitur or sequitur in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Non sequitur or sequitur may refer to:
- Non sequitur (literary device), an irrelevant, often humorous comment to a preceding topic or statement
- Non sequitur (logic), a logical fallacy where a stated conclusion is not supported by its premise and therefore the conclusion is arbitrary
- Non Sequitur (comic strip), a comic strip by Wiley Miller
- "Non Sequitur" (Star Trek: Voyager), an episode of Star Trek: Voyager
- Sequitur algorithm, a recursive algorithm
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Non sequitur.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.