|Look up non sequitur or sequitur in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Non sequitur or sequitur may refer to:
- Formal fallacy, an invalid argument whose conclusion is not supported by its premises
- Non sequitur (literary device), an irrelevant, often humorous comment to a preceding topic or statement
- Non Sequitur (comic strip), a comic strip by Wiley Miller
- Non Sequitur (Star Trek: Voyager), an episode of Star Trek: Voyager
- Sequitur algorithm, a recursive algorithm
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Non sequitur.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.