Lahore, sindh, Pakistan
|Years active||19** - 2017.|
Noor Bukhari (Sindhi, Urdu: نُور بُخاری) is a Pakistani actress, director and model. She has appeared in Urdu and Punjabi Lollywood films and television commercials. She is famous for her role of Rajjo in film Ishq Positive which is directed by her.
Noor began her acting career by debuting as a child star in Pakistani films in the Mid-1990s. She started out with films such as:- Pyar karan toh nai darna (1992), Uroosa (1993) and Jannat (1993). She would play childhood roles of the leading actress with likes of: Reema, Durdana Rehman, Neeli etc. She is to make her debut in directing with her upcoming movie Ishq Positive with Wali Hamid Ali Khan, Saud and Shafqat Cheema.
Noor married her first husband Engineer sahib while in Dubai in early 2008. In April of that year, she moved back to Lahore, Pakistan and filed for divorce. A famous fight between her ex-husband and TV host Nadia Khan was aired on Geo TV. Noor Bukhari told Dunya News later that her husband Vikram had lied to her that he had converted to Islam prior to their marriage. She said when she realized that Vikram was still non-Muslim, she tried her best to convert him. But he refused and then she decided to file for divorce from him.
She had then married film producer/director Farooq Mengal but separated from him four months later and eventually divorced him as well. Then Noor Bukhari married Awn Chaudhry, the personal secretary of Cricketer-Turned Politician Imran Khan,in 2012 and this was her third marriage. They got divorced in same year. In June 2015, it was reported that she and a fellow actor Wali Hamid Ali Khan (son of renowned classical singer Hamid Ali Khan) are married now. This was her fourth marriage. Unfortunately, in March 2017 she reported in her official blog that this marriage has also failed and resulted in a divorce. 
Zeal towards Islam
A few weeks after her divorce with her fourth husband Hamid, Noor Bukhari decided to quit showbiz and has started wearing a hijab recently. She has confirmed that she no longer plans to do any movies or TV shows in the future. Now she is changed woman.
|1999||Jaan Jaan Pakistan|
|2000||Aag Ka Darya|
|2000||Mujhe Chand Chahiye|
|2000||Tere Pyar Mein|
|2000||Ghar Kab Aao Gay|
|2016||Revenge of the Worthless|
|2016||Ishq Positive |
|2016||Saya e Khuda e Zuljalal|
- Uff yeh Larkiyan (2001)
- Mein Noor Ka Paristaar Hoon (2002)
- Mere Angnay Mein (2008)
- Phir Tanha (2011)
- Un-Censored With Noor (2009)
- Nachley (Season 1 & 2)
- Morning With Hum (2010/2011)
- http://www.urduwire.com/people/Noor_515.aspx, Profile of Noor Bukhari or Noor on urduwire.com website, Retrieved 5 July 2006
- "Movie 'Ishq Positive' (2016) launched". hipinpakistan.com. Retrieved 11 July 2016.
- http://www.hipinpakistan.com/news/1149571, film 'Ishq Positive' release announcement, Retrieved 11 July 2016
- http://dunyanews.tv/print_news_eng.php?nid=26957&catid=6&flag=d, Noor files for divorce from Vikram, Dunya News TV channel, Published 12 June 2010, Retrieved 11 July 2016
- http://www.thenewstribe.com/2015/06/28/actress-noor-marries-wali-khan/, Actress Noor marries again, on The News Tribe website, Published 28 June 2015, Retrieved 11 July 2016
- Pakistani Actress Noor Pictures, her biography and Career, Actress Noor's profile, Retrieved 11 July 2016
- "Noor Bukhari quits showbiz, says she's a changed woman in hijab". tribune.com.pk.
- "Noor Bukhari says she's 'a changed woman' in hijab after quitting showbiz". dailytimes.com.pk.
- "Noor Bukhari's latest pic breaks the internet, sparks retirement rumours". http://www.samaa.tv.
- "'I was so upset, I wanted to kill myself'". arynews.tv.
- http://www.trendinginsocial.com/pakistani-film-ishq-positive-set-2nd-spell-shoot/, Retrieved 11 July 2016