|Member of the Malaysian Parliament|
for Tenom, Sabah
|Assumed office |
|Preceded by||Raime Unggi|
Noorita binti Sual
Tenom, Sabah, Malaysia
|Political party||Democratic Action Party (2018–)|
2018 general election
In the 2018 election, her party of Democratic Action Party (DAP) field her to contest the Tenom parliamentary seat to facing a new candidate Rubin Balang from the United Malays National Organisation (UMNO). She subsequently won the seat, breaking a long time rule by the Barisan Nasional (BN) in the area.
|2018||Rubin Balang (UMNO)||10,230||35.1%2||Noorita Sual (DAP)||11,363||38.9%2|
Table excludes votes for candidates who finished in third place or lower.
2 Different % used for 2018 election.
- "Rakyat berhak pilih ketua" (in Malay). Utusan Borneo. 19 May 2018. Retrieved 24 May 2018.
- "Pelantikan KK, JKKK, Kapitan Cina dibuat semula secara undi". Utusan Borneo (in Malay). PressReader. 20 May 2018. Retrieved 24 May 2018.
- Neil Brian Joseph (17 April 2018). "DAP to field two women in Tenom, Kapayan". The Borneo Post. Retrieved 24 May 2018.
- Nandini Balakrishnan (10 May 2018). "Historic Win: The Complete Result Of GE14's Parliamentary Seats Across Malaysia". Says.com. Retrieved 24 May 2018.
- "Sabah [Parliament Results]". The Star. Archived from the original on 18 May 2018. Retrieved 24 May 2018.
|This article about a Malaysian politician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|