|Member of the Malaysian Parliament|
9 May 2018 – 19 November 2022
|Preceded by||Raime Unggi |
|Succeeded by||Riduan Rubin |
|Faction represented in Dewan Rakyat|
Noorita binti Sual
28 April 1980
Tenom, Sabah, Malaysia
|Political party||Democratic Action Party (DAP)|
|Pakatan Harapan (PH)|
Noorita binti Sual (born 1980) is a Malaysian politician who was the Member of Parliament (MP) for Tenom from May 2018 to 2022. She is a member of the Democratic Action Party (DAP), a component party of the Pakatan Harapan (PH) opposition coalition.
2018 general election
In the 2018 election, her party of Democratic Action Party (DAP) field her to contest the Tenom parliamentary seat to facing a new candidate Rubin Balang from the United Malays National Organisation (UMNO). She subsequently won the seat, breaking a long time rule by the Barisan Nasional (BN) in the area.
|2018||Tenom||Noorita Sual (DAP)||11,363||49.35%||Rubin Balang (UMNO)||10,230||44.43%||23,027||1,133||78.91%|
|Laimoi @ Yuslinah Laikim (STAR)||645||2.80%|
|2022||Noorita Sual (DAP)||8,919||31.13%||Riduan Rubin (IND)||10,027||35.00%||28,649||1,108||68.14%|
|Jamawi Ja’afar (UMNO)||8,625||30.11%|
|Ukim Buandi (WARISAN)||992||3.46%|
|Peggy Chaw Zhi Ting (IND)||86||0.30 %|
|2013||Melalap||Noorita Sual (DAP)||1,992||20.26%||Radin Malleh (PBS)||4,643||47.22%||9,832||2,599||81.43%|
|Roger Stimin (SAPP)||2,044||20.79%|
|Kong Fui Seng (STAR)||924||9.40%|
- "Rakyat berhak pilih ketua" (in Malay). Utusan Borneo. 19 May 2018. Retrieved 24 May 2018.
- "Pelantikan KK, JKKK, Kapitan Cina dibuat semula secara undi". Utusan Borneo (in Malay). PressReader. 20 May 2018. Retrieved 24 May 2018.
- Neil Brian Joseph (17 April 2018). "DAP to field two women in Tenom, Kapayan". The Borneo Post. Retrieved 24 May 2018.
- Nandini Balakrishnan (10 May 2018). "Historic Win: The Complete Result Of GE14's Parliamentary Seats Across Malaysia". Says.com. Retrieved 24 May 2018.
- "RESULTS OF CONTESTED ELECTION AND STATEMENTS OF THE POLL AFTER THE OFFICIAL ADDITION OF VOTES". Retrieved 26 November 2022.
- "KEPUTUSAN PILIHAN RAYA UMUM - DEWAN UNDANGAN NEGERI". resultpru13.spr.gov.my. Retrieved 26 November 2022.