Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up nor or nor- in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Nor may refer to:
- Nor, a grammatical conjunction
- Nór, the eponymous founder-king of Norway in Norse mythology
- Nor (Wicked), a character in the novel Wicked
- nor-, a chemical prefix for "stripped-down" molecules lacking groups (such as methyl-groups); for example, noradrenaline
- Norma (constellation), standard astronomical abbreviation
Nør may refer to:
- Nør, the Danish name of the municipality Noer in the Schleswig-Holstein state of Germany
NOR may stand for:
- Logical NOR ("Not OR"), a binary operation in logic
- NOR Flash Memory, a type of non-volatile computer memory
- NOR gate, an electronic gate that implements a logical NOR
- NOR, station identifier for National Severe Storms Laboratory radar
- Nucleolus organizer region, a chromosomal region around which the nucleolus forms in cell biology
- Nitrite oxidoreductase, an enzyme
- Norway, official country code
- Normanton railway station, England; National Rail station code NOR
- Norfolk Orbital Railway, a proposed rail link in the English county of Norfolk
- Notice of Readiness (to load), a notice from a shipowner to a charterer that the ship has arrived at the port and is ready in all respects to load or discharge.
- NOR, the airport identifier code for Norðfjörður Airport.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Nor.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.