Nor Azrina Surip
Nor Azrina Surip
|نورعصرنا بنت سوريڤ|
|Member of the Malaysian Parliament|
9 May 2018 – 19 November 2022
|Preceded by||Ismail Daut |
|Succeeded by||Mohd Nazri Abu Hassan|
Nor Azrina binti Surip
25 October 1975
|Political party||People's Justice Party (PKR)|
|Pakatan Rakyat (PR) |
Pakatan Harapan (PH)
|Alma mater||Universiti Teknologi Malaysia (DipEng, BEng) |
Universiti Sains Malaysia (MSc)
Nor Azrina binti Surip (born 25 October 1975) is a Malaysian politician who has served as Member of Parliament (MP) for Merbok since May 2018. She is a member of the People's Justice Party (PKR), a component party of the Pakatan Harapan (PH) and formerly Pakatan Rakyat (PR) opposition coalitions.
Early life and education
Nor Azrina binti Surip was born in Selangor, Malaysia. She received Diploma in Civil Engineering in 1996 and Bachelor of Civil Engineering in 1999 from Universiti Teknologi Malaysia and Master of Science in Environmental Engineering in 2005 from Universiti Sains Malaysia.
She worked as a research officer in Research Management Centre (RMC), Universiti Teknologi Malaysia, Skudai, Johor from 2001 until 2004. Then, she worked as an environmental engineer at Perunding Mojass, Bandar Darul Aman, Kedah in 2006 and served as the board member for Darulaman Realty Sdn Bhd from 2008 until 2010 and Kedah Sato Sdn Bhd from 2011 until 2012.
She served as chief woman for Pakatan Harapan in Kedah.
|2013||Nor Azrina Surip (PKR)||34,416||47.17%||Ismail Daut (UMNO)||38,538||52.83%||74,520||4,122||86.74%|
|2018||Nor Azrina Surip (PKR)||30,902||43.31%||Tajul Urus Mat Zain (UMNO)||20,830||29.19%||72,708||10,072||82.83%|
|Ahmad Fauzi Ramli (PAS)||19,618||27.50%|
|2022||Nor Azrina Surip (PKR)||Shaiful Hazizy Zainol Abidin (UMNO)|
|Nazri Abu Hassan (BERSATU)|
|Mohd Mosin Abdul Razak (IMAN)|
|Khairul Anuar Ahmad (Warisan)|
- "PROFIL NURIN AINA . CALON HARAPAN P.14 MERBOK. #UNDIPH". Facebook Nurin Aina P.14 Merbok. Retrieved 1 August 2021.
- "Keputusan Pilihan Raya Umum Parlimen/Dewan Undangan Negeri" (in Malay). Election Commission of Malaysia. Retrieved 26 May 2010. Percentage figures based on total turnout.
- "Malaysia General Election". undiinfo Malaysian Election Data. Malaysiakini. Retrieved 4 February 2017. Results only available from the 2004 election.
- "KEPUTUSAN PILIHAN RAYA UMUM 13". Sistem Pengurusan Maklumat Pilihan Raya Umum (in Malay). Election Commission of Malaysia. Retrieved 24 March 2017.Results only available for the 2013 election.
- "my undi : Kawasan & Calon-Calon PRU13 : Keputusan PRU13 (Archived copy)". www.myundi.com.my. Archived from the original on 31 March 2014. Retrieved 9 April 2014.
- "Keputusan Pilihan Raya Umum ke-13". Utusan Malaysia. Retrieved 26 October 2014.
- "SEMAKAN KEPUTUSAN PILIHAN RAYA UMUM KE - 14" (in Malay). Election Commission of Malaysia. Retrieved 17 May 2018. Percentage figures based on total turnout.
- "The Star Online GE14". The Star. Retrieved 24 May 2018. Percentage figures based on total turnout.