|Elevation||955 ft (291 m)|
|Time zone||Central (CST) (UTC-6)|
|• Summer (DST)||CDT (UTC-5)|
|GNIS feature ID||1577750|
Nora is an unincorporated community located in the town of Cottage Grove, Dane County, Wisconsin, United States. Nora is located on U.S. Route 12 and U.S. Route 18 4 miles (6.4 km) west-southwest of Deerfield. Nora has existed since at least 1877, at which time it had a post office with tri-weekly mail service.
- U.S. Geological Survey Geographic Names Information System: Nora, Wisconsin
- Nora, Wisconsin, Wisconsin Historical Society
- Dane County (PDF) (Map). Wisconsin Department of Transportation. 2011. Retrieved 2011-08-07.
- Madison, Dane County and Surrounding Towns. Wm. J. Park and Co. 1877. p. 664.
- 'Wisconsin Blue Book 1889,' Biographical Sketch of Henry G. Klinefelter, pg. 505
|This article about a location in Dane County, Wisconsin is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|