Arnezeder on 6 July 2009
8 May 1989 |
Nora Arnezeder (born 8 May 1989) is a French actress and singer.
Early Life and Career
Her first major role was in 2008, in Paris 36 (French: Faubourg 36), which was directed by Christophe Barratier. In this film, Nora Arnezeder sang "Loin de Paname", which was nominated for Best Original Song at the 82nd Academy Awards. In 2009, she was the face of Guerlain's fragrance "L'Idylle". In 2012, Arnezeder appeared in the films Safe House, with Ryan Reynolds, and, as Celia, in The Words, opposite Ben Barnes.
|2007||Les deux mondes||Lyri|
|2008||Faubourg 36||Douce||first major role|
|2011||Louis la Chance||Katia (voice)|
|2012||What the Day Owes the Night||Émilie|
|Safe House||Ana Moreau|
|Mozart in the Jungle||Anna Maria||Season 1-2, Recurring|
|2015–2016||Zoo||Chloe Tousignant||Main role, Seasons 1-2|
- Nora Arnezeder, une révélation de 19 ans[dead link], La Croix, 23 September 2008, Arnaud Schwartz
- "Nora Arnezeder se met à nu, aux sens propre et figuré, et parle de ses drôles d'envies!" (in French). Purepeople.com. 8 June 2010. Retrieved 2010-06-09.
- "Nora Arnezeder, mince sauf dans sa tête" (in French). ELLE.ft. 12 April 2011. Archived from the original on 15 July 2012. Retrieved 2011-04-12.
- Maniac at the Internet Movie Database
- Andreeva, Nellie (November 21, 2014). "Nora Arnezeder To Co-Star In 'Zoo'; Christian Campbell Joins 'True Detective'". Deadline.com. Retrieved November 24, 2014.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Nora Arnezeder.|