|Date of birth||20 July 1994|
|Place of birth||Helsinki, Finland|
|Height||173 cm (5 ft 8 in)|
|Position(s)||Defender / Midfielder|
|2020–2021||Brighton & Hove Albion||11||(0)|
*Club domestic league appearances and goals, correct as of 21 January 2021|
‡ National team caps and goals, correct as of 10 February 2022
Nora Heroum (born 20 July 1994) is a Finnish professional footballer who plays as a defender or midfielder for Italian Serie A club Parma and the Finland national team. She previously played for HJK, FC Honka and Åland United of the Finnish Naisten Liiga, Danish club Fortuna Hjørring, English club Brighton & Hove Albion and Italian Serie A clubs Brescia, AC Milan and Lazio.
Brighton & Hove Albion
Heroum played her first international for Finland women's national team on 27 May 2012 against Belgium. She was a member of the Finnish squad at the UEFA Women's Euro 2013. Aged 18 she was one of the youngest players at the competition and had to withdraw from the 2013 UEFA Women's U-19 Championship in order to participate.
- "List of Players – Finland" (PDF). FIFA. 4 August 2014. Retrieved 31 August 2014.
- Nora Heroum player profile on FC Honka Official Homepage Archived 2014-09-03 at the Wayback Machine Retrieved 10 July 2013.
- Diamond, Drew (20 May 2021). "Ten leave Brighton and Hove Albion as Hope Powell begins rebuild". Her Football Hub. Retrieved 20 May 2021.
- Finnish Football Association Retrieved 10 July 2013.
- "Finland's Nora Heroum on Women's EURO anticipation, her fluid role and her footballing hero". UEFA. 8 July 2022. Retrieved 27 August 2022.
- Vehviläinen, Jenna (16 June 2022). "Pallo on pääasia" (in Finnish). Veikkaus. Retrieved 27 August 2022.
- "Nora Heroum – marokkolaispiirteinen iloluonne" (in Finnish). Football Association of Finland. 7 July 2013. Archived from the original on 10 July 2013. Retrieved 21 July 2013.