Nora to Toki no Kōbō: Kiri no Mori no Majo
|Nora to Toki no Kōbō: Kiri no Mori no Majo|
|Genre(s)||Role-playing video game|
Nora to Toki no Kōbō: Kiri no Mori no Majo (ノーラと刻の工房 霧の森の魔女?, lit. "Noora and the Time Studio: The Witch of the Misty Forest") is a Japan-exclusive role-playing video game developed by Atlus, which was released on July 21, 2011.
"The island in the lake, a forest inhabited by witch Vera's mist" is a legend in the town of Tenperina.
Noora Brandor is a time-bender. By the law of her family, for three years in a foreign land, she must train to be a master time-bender. However, Noora is mistaken for the witch Vera by some villagers from the town of Tenperina. She must prove her innocence to the villagers by completing certain tasks.
- Noora Brandor (ノーラ ブランドル?)
(Voiced by Ayana Taketatsu)
- Main Character of this Game. 16 years old. A girl who came to the forest mist for training. Has a bright and positive personality. Has been said would have also been ill.
- Keke (ケケ?)
(Voiced by Ikue Ōtani)
- Nora watchdog's best friend (personal story). Often mistaken for a girl.
- Ruttz Alenius (ルッツ アレニウス?)
(Voiced by Kenichi Suzumura)
- Inexperienced adventurer. 16 years old. Dreaming of adventure and fortune. Tried to become famous by killing Vera tried to attack the confusion with the original Vera to Nora. Strong-minded. Imaichi combat force.
- Karuna Astarra (カルナ アスターラ?)
(Voiced by Yukana)
- Isarumyi town mercenaries. Some aspects usually missing in a little generous and cheerful, has no chance at all in combat.
- Mellow (メロウ?)
(Voiced by Saki Fujita)
- Wandered into Noora's yard. Always smiling, unfussy and personality. Does not remember anything but her name.
- Elsie Quinn (エルシー クイン?)
(Voiced by Hiromi Konno)
- Daughter of the Tenperina weapons and "Queensberry". Is familiar with ores. Hobby is to open a tea ceremony.
- Octoja Rejstrom (オクトーヤ レイストローム?)
(Voiced by Unshō Ishizuka)
- Erected a giant Tenperina vigilante. Very peaceful in town. Octoja doesn't have much work thus making him low on dough.
- Kyto Berman (キト・ベールマン?)
(Voiced by Takahiro Sakurai)
- Sirkka Bjorn (シルカ ビョルン?)
(Voiced by Kana Hanazawa)
- A girl who helps the Tenperina clinic. Expressionless subjects, the core is strong. Can find the herbs really easily. Sirkka is good at Medical care. Struggles to respond to introduction of drug merchants.
- Juka Waltnen (ユカ ワルタネン?)
(Voiced by Takehito Koyasu)
- Uses Tenperina tavern "fountain of drifting" to stay in youth. Always is eating beef jerky.
|This article about a role-playing video game is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|