Norbert Werner and Nick Vogel were the first two journalists killed during the ten-day Slovenian Independence War. They were commemorated by prime minister Janez Janša during the festivities of the final accession of Slovenia to the Schengen agreement of the European Union at the airport of Ljubljana in 2008.
- Gustav Chalupa: Krieg und Medien auf dem Balkan. Fischer, 2006, ISBN 978-3-895-14591-9. p. 63.
- Stjepan Malović: The People, Press, and Politics of Croatia. Greenwood Publishing Group, 2001, ISBN 978-0-275-96543-3, p. 221.
- Focus online (3. Januar 1994): Kriegsreporter – Die Zeugen des Grauens. (german)
- Paul Harris: Somebody else's war. Spa, 1992, ISBN 978-0-907-59042-2. pp. 21, 54.
- Address by the Slovenian Prime Minister and the President of the European Council Janez Janša on the occasion of the abolition of internal air border controls and the definitive entry of the Republic of Slovenia into the Schengen area
- Prime Minister Janez Janša proclaims the single Schengen area one of the foundations of freedom, cooperation and progress in the European Union.[permanent dead link] Website of the prime minister, 31 March 2008.
|This Austrian biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|