||This article includes a list of references, but its sources remain unclear because it has insufficient inline citations. (November 2012)|
|Industry||Video game industry
|Victoria Trofimova (CEO)|
|Products||101-in-1 Games, Happy Chef|
Number of employees
The company has developed more than 20 games for various platforms. Its greatest successes to date are 101-in-1 Games series, Gamebanjo and Happy Chef series, which have rapidly gained popularity and become highly rated in the gaming community.
All of Nordcurrent's games are fully localised to English, French, Italian, German and Spanish.
Nordcurrent has been operating since 2002 when Ivolgamus, a company developing games for consoles, was established in Vilnius. The company grew rapidly and Nordcurrent was set up in 2007 as a games development and publishing unit to take advantage of the opportunities available on the global market. Since 2010, Nordcurrent has exclusively specialised in the development of freemium and casual games.
Nordcurrent's popularity and reputation in the games market have been further enhanced by cooperation with leading global companies such as Activision, DreamWorks and Mattel.
- 101-in-1 Games iOS/Android/DS/Wii/Wiiware/PSP
- 101-in-1 Games HD iOS
- 101-in-1 Games Megamix Sports Wii/DS
- 40-in-1 Games DSi
- 5 Arcade Gems WiiWare
- Arcade Essentials iOS/Wiiware/PSP
- Arcade Essentials Evolution PSP
- Barbie Island Princess Wii/PS2/PC (Activision/Mattel)
- Fading Shadows PSP
- Falling Stars PS2/PC
- Gamebanjo iOS
- Happy Chef iOS/PC/Mac
- Jewels Keepers: Easter Island iOS/Wii/PSP/DSi/PC/Mac
- Jewels of the East India Company iOS/Android/PC/Mac
- King of Pool Wii/PSP
- Minon: Everyday Hero Wii (licensed from Success Corporation)
- Monster Buster Club DSi
- Robin Hood: Return of the Richard PSP/Wiiware
- Santa Claus Saves the Earth GBA/PSOne
- Shrek’s Carnival Craze Wii/PS2/DS/PC (Activision/DreamWorks)
- Urbanix PSP/Wiiware