Norefjell is a mountain range in the Scandes Mountains system in Norway. It stretches between the valleys of Eggedal (west) and Hallingdal (east). It covers parts of the municipalities Flå, Sigdal, and Krødsherad, all in the county Buskerud.
The highest peaks within the mountain range are:
Norefjell Ski Resort is an alpine ski resort located in the municipality Krødsherad. It is about one and a half hours drive north of Oslo. Norefjell was host to the downhill and giant slalom competitions of the 1952 Winter Olympics.
- "Norefjell". Innovation Norway. Retrieved November 1, 2017.
- Geir Thorsnæs. "Gråfjell". Store norske leksikon. Retrieved November 1, 2017.
- "Høgevarde". Innovation Norway. Retrieved November 1, 2017.
- Haugen, Einar (1967) Norwegian-English Dictionary (University of Wisconsin Press) ISBN 978-0-299-03874-8
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Norefjell.|
- Norefjell Skiresort Official website buy online lift tickets
- 1952 Winter Olympics official report. pp. 36–8. (in English) & (in French)
- On The Snow - Norefjell (English)
- Norefjell webcam
- Photos from Norefjell
- Norefjell Skiresort Official website
- Oslo Vinterpark Official website
|This Buskerud location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|