This biography of a living person includes a list of references, but its sources remain unclear because it has insufficient inline citations. (February 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
March 1, 1978|
He composed and arranged tracks on Nana Mizuki's singles Massive Wonders and Eternal Blaze, "Brave Phoenix" on the single Super Generation and the track "Tears' Night" on the album Alive & Kicking, composed the track Shin'ai and the music for "UNCHAIN∞WORLD" on the single Silent Bible. He composed and arranged the music for the track "Heart-shaped chant" on the single Secret Ambition and the track Justice to Believe. He composed the music for the track Mugen and the tracks "Trickster" and "DISCOTHEQUE" from the single Trickster.
- Blessing of the Campanella (TV)
- Bodacious Space Pirates (TV)
- The Idolmaster Cinderella Girls
- Ga-Rei -Zero- (TV)
- Girls Bravo (TV)
- Kiddy Girl-and (TV)
- Moeyo Ken (TV)
- Rosario + Vampire (TV) (arrangement)
- Symphogear series (original-music producer) - also the series creator.
- Uta no Prince-sama series (the original, planning draft and music producer)
He has worked on games that are on long the line of regular to play games to app games.
- "Chaos Rings Review: Ring Around The iPhone". Kotaku Australia. May 1, 2010. Retrieved 24 September 2011.
- Animepoko.com Retrieved October 15, 2016
- http://www.ariamusic.co.jp/elements-garden/agematsu/ Retrieved October 15, 2016